Fifteen modular seating is a soft range designed for the office furniture, hospitality and leisure markets. Comprising from free-standing and modular elements. Create a unique seating environment full of potential with the wide choice of units and styles that Fifteen provides.
Fifteen seating provides space for meeting, conferences and relaxation – ideal for use in waiting areas or breakout areas.
Available with or without arms, high or low back – straight, corner, concave units to create curves. Create a truly professional look with the wide choice of fabrics and vinyl.
Benefits of Modular Seating
- Take a more creative approach with designing your office so that it has all the functionality that you want while still delivering the stylish appeal you desire.
- Exact sizing – arranging furniture in an area where space is limited often forces us to overcome features such as corners, windows and doors. Use modular seating to easily address these issues – fir the modules exactly into the space were regular furniture won’t go. Maximise the use of your space with furniture you will be able to maneuver.
- Flexibility – modular seating allows for flexibility within the area in terms of configuration for best functionality.
- Creative customisation – there are more creative options with modular seating. Use different colours to create a statement piece. Mix and match upholstery fabrics with two-tone options. Create spaces completely tailored to your own personal taste!
- Reduce replacement costs. Although at Donworth we guarantee our furniture to last a lifetime, occasional accidents happen – with modular furniture makes it possible to replace only the damaged unit, making it considerably less costly.