The Zoe operator chair is a mesh-backed seat that is ergonomic for the office. This is a very comfortable task chair with great support. The ‘Zoe’ chair is an ergonomically designed office chair. This desk chair offers multiple functions to aid posture, while also looking sleek – the ideal balance of form and function.
- An adjustable back – adjust the chairs back to your height.
- Seat slide – adjust the chairs seat position to your comfort.
- Synchronized mechanism – ability to lean back into the chair.
- Height adjustable arms – adjust to your comfort, an advantage for taller/shorter statures’.
- Sliding arm pad – adjust your arm pad forwards/backwards to your preference.
- Rotating arm pad – adjust your arm pad clockwise/anti clockwise to your preference.
- Adjustable lumbar support – raise and lower the lumbar support strip, especially important for the lower back.
- Assembled mesh back – notably comfortable.
The ‘Zoe’ chair comes complete with a black mesh back as standard, with the seat pad available in a choice of premium fabrics. We manufacture our office/task chairs using the highest Italian quality componentry, dense long-lasting seating foam, and premium quality fire safe fabrics. Our team is lucky enough to work with premium suppliers, resulting in office chairs that are ergonomically conscious but also stylish. Browse through our collection online or pop into our showrooms to test them out for yourself. Allow our Zoe chairs can be delivered to Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick and any other county nationwide.
WHY BUY ZOE TASK CHAIR?
The Zoe office chair may be the ideal chair for you – Zoe’s ergonomic design will encourage better posture and reduce health risks – all while looking elegant. Zoe comes with all features a good office chair should have:
- Height adjustable – adjust the Zoe to a height that is most comfortable for you.
- Zoe is a 360 ° swivel chair, allowing you to turn around in while seated, making it easier to access various parts of your desk.
- Synchronised mechanism with tilt options – lean forward and back into the chair, while the Zoe’s back keeps in contact with yours – Zoe is complete with a synchronised mechanism that locks in five positions.
- Adjust the lumbar support strip to suit your position to stay not only comfortable, but to keep your back in a healthy position.
- Height adjustable arms will adjust to your comfort – an advantage for taller or shorter structures.
- Assembled mesh back is notably comfortable.