The Mix wall panels feature a variety of solutions. Numerous forms, such as squares, rectangles, triangles and circles, enable users to create remarkable patterns with just their creativity. The panels’ built-in class A certified Sonic technology effectively improves the acoustic properties of the room in which they are installed. Two depths, wide range of sizes, fabrics and available colours make Mix panels a versatile tool for finishing office, commercial, and residential interiors.
Mix Wall Panels – Features:
- A-class acoustic certificate.
- Sonic technology.
- Chipboard frame, acoustic nonwoven.
- Available shapes: square, rectangle, circle and triangle.
- Designed for office, commercial and residential interiors.
Mix Panels – Technical Details:
- Wall screen – one-side upholstery, Sonic technology structure with A-class acoustics certificate.
- Frame – chipboard.
- Filling – acoustic nonwoven with high sound absorption and dispersion properties.