Eva ergonomic chair is designed to provide a comprehensive solution perfectly suited for any collaborative environment. A task chair with a design theory that is concentrated on the movement of the human body. Eva never stops moving – a chair with fluidity, it follows all your movements with a series of specific balances, supporting your back and distributing your weight. Eva is the ideal chair for any working space.
The Eva ergonomic office chair comes complete with a mesh back in black and an upholstered seat pad available in a choice of premium fabrics. We manufacture our office/task chairs using the highest Italian quality componentry, dense long lasting seating foam, and premium quality fire safe fabrics. Our team is lucky enough to work with premium suppliers, resulting in office chairs that are ergonomically conscious but also stylish. Browse through our collection online or pop into our showrooms to test them out for yourself.
Some of the key features of Eva ergonomic chair include:
- Height adjustable. – as every office chair should be height adjustable, Eva will help you sit at the height that is most comfortable for you.
- 360° swivel. – Eva is a swivel chair, allowing you to turn around and reach various parts of your workstation, whether it is on the desk in front of you or on a shelf behind you.
- Self-weighting and tilt mechanism – allowing the user to adjust the chair to their needs and maximum comfort.
- Independent levers for back adjustment to your posture – once again, to allow the user to adjust the Eva chair to their needs and reach maximum comfort while working.
- Custom ergonomic armrest positions – up and down and sideways – whether you are reading a book in the chair and need to support your hands while they are higher, or if you are working by the desk and need your hands to be supported at 90°, Eva’s arms can be adjusted to always support your arms.
- Soft touchpad on armrests – an elegant touch and make the chair even more comfortable.
- Anti-knee rise – Eva will move with you – when you are leaning back in the chair or to the front – at all times keeping your legs in the same position – at 90° and your legs can remain flat on the floor.
- Plastic back frame with assembled mesh to support your back.
- Injected seat foam upholstered in premium fire safe fabrics.
- Reduced aluminium for lightness.
BEFORE YOU DECIDE ON AN OFFICE CHAIR, CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
IN WHAT KIND OF ENVIRONMENT WILL THE OFFICE CHAIR BE USED?
Choosing the right chair is very important, especially if you spend up to 8 hours sitting at a desk. The right office chair should be picked with high comfort level and attractive design. The chair should help to achieve an ergonomically correct seating posture to minimise work related stress. A poor fit may lead to health concerns, whereas the right office chair can help you stay content and focused throughout your workday.
WHAT SHOULD YOU LOOK FOR IN AN OFFICE CHAIR?
Office chairs come with a variety of mechanisms that may control the tilt angle, tension tightness and other functions. These features can make a huge difference depending on how much time you spend in your chair.
Mobility – Castors
Most office chairs have castors, allowing for ease of movement around your desk and removing the risk of straining when reaching across the desk to reach something.
An office chair should allow you to freely swivel – turn around in your chair – for ease of access to various parts of the desk.
A good office chair has a lumbar support for the lower back – it helps to keep the spine in its naturally curved ‘S’ shape. Some office chairs have an adjustable lumbar support, allowing to fit it to the user.
The ability to modify the seat height of your office chair can be essential in keeping you comfortable even during long hours.
Tilt Control / Adjustability
Tilt control allows for a slight angle of your seat back. Adjusting the backrest allows the user to relieve any pressure on the upper back by adapting to the posture.
Adjustable armrests may be an important source of support, preventing discomfort.
Office chairs may vary with their materials. Seat should be adequately padded to offer support for the user. This also applies to arms and back if the chair is with solid back – some chairs may be with mesh back.
NOT SURE IF THE CHAIR IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Give us a call or an email and let us know what your needs are and what you are looking for – we will help to choose the right chair for you.