The Legodesk workstation operative systems which meet the needs of the office workers’ well being, guided by the philosophy of creating comfortable, welcoming, stimulating and people-centred areas.
The Legodesk workstation is an operative collection of office furniture by Della Rovere. Worktops 2.5 cm thick with a metal structure; its legs are 7 x 3 cm both in the open and framed version. The system is designed to organize the office with multiple solutions: desks, side extensions and typing desk.
– Workstation worktops: white, maple, walnut, natural walnut, dark oak, oak and elm.
– Structure legs: white or grey lacquered
– Workstation Desks metal accessories: anthracite, aluminum and white.
– Cable-way management: neutral colors with the exception of the eko-pass an I-pass models which are available with the flip with the same finish.
Specifications DESKS / BENCH / ALIGNED DESK AND MEETING TABLES
1. Tops are made of melamine class E1 thickness 25 mm.
2. The perimeter of the top is finished with matching ABS edge thickness 2 mm., with rounded corners according to safety regulations.
All tops can be equipped with different types of cable-way management. To order a desk with cable-way management you need to identify the code of the desk, the code of the cable-way with its location and the type of cable-way you want to install.
We have a wide range of desk mounted sockets, power, data and usb
Monitor Arms for screens up to 32” Monitors with quick release removable VESA mounting plate.
Office Desk Cable Tray Wire Management Cradle
This are designed for sit stand height adjustable desks in mind.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.